Due to applicable legal restrictions, you may not access the information beyond this point. Please accept our apologies.
For legal reasons, we have to restrict access to this website for certain persons
Please confirm your location:
DISCLAIMER – IMPORTANT
ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBPAGE BY FOXTONS GROUP PLC (THE "COMPANY") IN GOOD FAITH AND FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, JAPAN OR PERSONS IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OF THESE MATERIALS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION OR WOULD REQUIRE ANY REGISTRATION OR LICENSING WITHIN SUCH JURISDICTION.
Please read this notice carefully – it applies to all persons who view this webpage. Please note that the disclaimer set out below may be altered or updated. You should read it in full each time you visit the site.
Viewing the materials you are seeking to access may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. In other jurisdictions, only certain categories of person may be allowed to view such materials. Any persons who wish to view these materials must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements that prohibit or restrict them from doing so.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Republic of South Africa, Japan or in any other jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful (the "Restricted Jurisdictions"). Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or under any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Accordingly, such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the securities laws of any state, province, territory, county or jurisdiction of Australia, Canada, the Republic of South Africa or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into Australia, Canada, the Republic of South Africa, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2017/1129) ("Qualified Investors"). In addition, in the United Kingdom, the materials are being distributed only to, and are directed only at, Qualified Investors who are persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49 of the Order, and other persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). Any investment or investment activity to which the materials relate is available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area, and will only be engaged with such persons.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be, released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States, Canada, Australia, the Republic of South Africa, Japan or any other jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such materials (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States, Canada, Australia, the Republic of South Africa or Japan.
Basis of access
Access to electronic versions of these materials is being made available on this webpage by the Company in good faith and for information purposes only. Persons seeking access to this webpage represent and warrant to the Company that they are doing so for information purposes only. Making press announcements and other documents available in electronic format does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in the Company. Further, it does not constitute a recommendation by the Company or any other party to sell or buy securities in the Company.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, I confirm that:
- I am not resident in or accessing this website from the United States, Canada, Australia, the Republic of South Africa, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful;
- if I am resident in or accessing this website from an EEA Member State, I am a qualified investor*;
* A qualified investor is defined as any person who meets the criteria to be a professional client, for example:
- an entity required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets. e.g.:
- a credit institution;
- an investment firm;
- any other authorised or regulated financial institution;
- an insurance company;
- a collective investment scheme or the management company of such a scheme;
- a pension fund or the management company of a pension fund;
- a commodity or commodity derivatives dealer;
- a local;
- any other institutional investor;
- a large undertaking meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000;
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000;
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000;
- a national or regional government, a public body that manages public debt, a central bank, an international or supranational institution (such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECP, the EIB) or another similar international organisation;
- another institutional investor whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments. This includes entities dedicated to the securitisation of assets or other financing transactions; or
- persons or entities who are, on request, treated as professional clients.
- I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials accessible on this website to any person resident or located in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Republic of South Africa, Japan or any other jurisdiction where to do so would breach any applicable law or regulation, or would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction; and
- I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above, I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms.