Foxtons Group is the leading London estate agency, offering residential property sales and lettings services through its network of over 60 branches. The Group offers independent mortgage advice and other related services through Alexander Hall.
Foxtons was founded in 1981 and the first branch opened in Notting Hill Gate. The Group focuses on the higher-volume, higher-value property markets in London.
The Company is able to generate high margins through its business model, which combines:
- A strong, single brand;
- High levels of centralisation allowing low cost expansion of branches;
- An innovative application of technology; and
- A powerful culture of sales and service through outstanding training and staff development.
The Group has a clear strategy to grow profitability by:
- Targeting higher-volume, higher-value residential property markets in London;
- Maintaining a balance between sales and lettings;
- Providing a premium service which supports premium prices;
- Expanding organically to maximise return on capital; and
- Positioning itself for sales volume market growth.
The Company is in a very strong financial position to successfully execute its strategy by being both debt free and highly cash generative. This combination will also allow the Company to generate significant returns to our Shareholders.
Foxtons is a multi-award-winning estate agency, winning at prestigious events such as the Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year and International Property Awards, for Best Estate Agency, Lettings Agency, Marketing, Website, Training and many more. These awards acknowledge our work-hard, results-driven attitude and dedication to quality service.